Air Conditioning Energy Assessor Training Level 3
Following completion of this Level 3 course, you will be able to assess all localised air conditioning units. i.e. Split Packs, packaged systems.
This Qualification will allow you to inspect approximately 70% of air conditioning systems installed to premises, the exception being centralised level 4 systems.
- Prepare yourself for the energy assessment of air conditioning systems
- CIBSE TM44: Packaged Systems
- Inspect simple/packaged air conditioning systems
- Review information relating to the energy performance of simple/packaged air conditioning systems
- Cooling Design Principles
- Heat Gains
- Cooling Load Calculation
- Packaged Systems
- Split Systems
- Multisplit Systems
- Simple VRF Systems
- Record inspection findings
- Business opportunity
- Site Survey – Packaged System
- Software Usage and Reporting Methodology (Packaged Systems)
- Report production
- Accreditation Bodies and their role
- Lodging of reports to the Landmark Register
The course is held at our dedicated ACR Training Centre.